Forsaken Twilight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Twilight Guild

Forsaken Twilight Guild's Official website

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paladin wish to join the best deathwing guild ever:)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
malo

Paladin wish to join the best deathwing guild ever:) Empty
PostSubject: Paladin wish to join the best deathwing guild ever:)   Paladin wish to join the best deathwing guild ever:) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:01 pm

1. In game name and Class: At wow my name is malo.

2. Talent spec: im a 70 ret pala atm...but going to get some epic healing stuff to i think and go holy/prot.

3. Armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Malo

4. What end-game instances have you been to / cleared? i have cleared most of the instances 60/66 on malo, but i have been in instances with my friends chars aswell...so abit kara some of the bosses...abit in TK LITTLE bit in BT:)

5. Real life name and any other personal details you wish to add: my real life name if Fredrik and i love in kr. sand in Norway.

6. What you think you can bring to the guild? hmmm if any1 have an alt i can boost/help with q's.. and imba dps ofc:)

7. How can you contribute to guilds raiding? good dps maybe healing, if i know a boss and someone in grp dont, i help them. if we wipe i dont get really pissed off..because i know that you must wipe to get to know a boss...

8. What was your previous guild and why did you leave/ want to leave? the guild am in atm is "the nine" a nice guild, but no raiding at all. only talk.

We
would ask that you would finish your app with a final note or comment
as to why we sould pick you for the opening spot in our guild.

am nice and helpful, i'm not rude to ppl,am on school, so have lots of spare time to raid:) i have laptop to i dont excuse that i have to go because of someone else need the comp. i hope i like what you read and i get to join this very good guild:=) cya later.

Last edited by malo on Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urcish

Urcish

PostSubject: Re: Paladin wish to join the best deathwing guild ever:)   Paladin wish to join the best deathwing guild ever:) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:53 am

Back to top Go down
Berofen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paladin wish to join the best deathwing guild ever:)   Paladin wish to join the best deathwing guild ever:) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:00 pm

lol i like the fact that we are the best guild on server... "the fact"
Back to top Go down
https://forsakentwilight.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paladin wish to join the best deathwing guild ever:)   Paladin wish to join the best deathwing guild ever:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paladin wish to join the best deathwing guild ever:)
Page 1 of 1