Forsaken Twilight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Twilight Guild

Forsaken Twilight Guild's Official website

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 rogue want's to join <Forsaken Twilight>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crengin

70 rogue want's to join <Forsaken Twilight> Empty
PostSubject: 70 rogue want's to join <Forsaken Twilight>   70 rogue want's to join <Forsaken Twilight> Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:37 pm

Hello,

I am Crengin. I play a 70 gnome rogue on EU deathwing. I have soon played wow for a year now. I started playing because a lot of irl m8s played it so i wanted to check it out. And it was the game for me. Since i heard of wow i wanted to be gnome rogue so that's why i made one :p

I started raiding in Small Gods, my old Raidleader Fallen(blade, fiend tec.) invited me as reserve for Attumen. We didn't get him down but it was a pleasure to try it Razz I started getting more and more raid spots, and after i looted Emerald Ripper my dps went to top. In Small Gods i cleared Kara, and that gave me a lot's of experience. But then some (The fun) ppl left, and the guild got more and more boring. And then i stayed for the raiding, but it was gone... That's then i left the guild while i was waiting for an answer from Elements.

I have been in Elements for a few months now, i have gotten great raid Experience, i cleared Gruul there, tried VR and killed 1st boss of ZA. But now.. the guild is falling apart. We got some pretty boring ppl in the guild, and atm we're doing progress from Gruul to Kara (Also called going back). And we have done that once. I feel like we're stuck in Gruul, cus thats the last boss we killed (And that was like 3 months ago -.-'). And now it's gotten to the bottom...

But then i saw Thunderaan, a guy i trusted and liked. He was in Ironforge in a guild called . We got to talking and i got interested in the guild. I was very happy to see him because i thought he deleted his char (They said that in guild chat).

Enough about that. I am (in my own oppinion) a good geared and skilled combat rogue. I know how to dps as a rogue, and i know what stats to go for. I'm almost full epic (And by full epic i don't mean leeching epics like 5/5 S1 and full vindicator. I mean pve epics) except for one of my rings.

And here is the other kinda applycation:

1. In game name and Class:

- 70 (female) gnome rogue named Crengin

2. Talent spec:

- Im combat sword specc'd

3. Armoury link:

- If it doesn't work then just search for Crengin on the armory. There's only one so shouldn't be that hard to find :p

4. What end-game instances have you been to / cleared?

- I have cleared Kara, cleared Gruul's Lair, i have killed 1st boss of ZA and i have tryed Void Reaver. No pre-tbc raiding.

5. Other personal details you wish to add:

- I am 15 years old, i live in Copenhagen in Denmark, i am a quite mature teenager (Compaired to others :p) and i like hanging out with my friends, play football and play wow (ofc :p)

6. What you think you can bring to the guild?

- A gnome rogue with two swords hitting the bosses causing them to loose Hit Points. Also called; DPS. And a nice guy who likes to go heroics, like to chat in /g chat but hates to pvp :p (for the most)

7. How can you contribute to guilds raiding?

- I can come, with my pots in my bags and my swords in my hands and deal the needed dps.

8. What was your previous guild and why did you leave/ want to leave?

- I am in Elements atm. But it's kinda falling apart, the fun is just... gone for good.

I think you should use me to fill a rogue spot because i really know how to play my class (deal the needed dps) and i (in my own vision) is a good guy to have in the guild.

Any questions u can /w Crengin ingame. And if you need raid and guild related confirmations you can ask Thunderaan.

Cant wait to hear you'r answer. Have a nice day, Crengin
Back to top Go down
Crengin

PostSubject: Forgot to add something   70 rogue want's to join <Forsaken Twilight> Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:46 pm

I have Cleared SSC and TK, and a few bosses of BT with a m8s char. (He was next to me irl atm :p) Just to let you know that i know the tacts.

I got ecpi flying mount, and i got 375 LW and 386 Engi if that's in your interest too Smile
Back to top Go down
Urcish

Urcish

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue want's to join <Forsaken Twilight>   70 rogue want's to join <Forsaken Twilight> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:40 am

/w me in game m8

Urcish

ps. DK FTW Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue want's to join <Forsaken Twilight>   70 rogue want's to join <Forsaken Twilight> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 rogue want's to join <Forsaken Twilight>
Page 1 of 1