Forsaken Twilight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Twilight Guild

Forsaken Twilight Guild's Official website

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice mage would love to join! =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iceblast

Ice mage would love to join! =) Empty
PostSubject: Ice mage would love to join! =)   Ice mage would love to join! =) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:30 pm

Hello out there Wink

About me: I come from Denmark and my name is Jakob, I am 14 and a half years old.
I listen to music (rock, blues, dance ftw) and i go hang out with my friends in my "spare time." I am friendly and have a weakness for wow and pc in generel a little geeky some say xD, i am an active player and love to raid Cool i have a decent sense of humor, and love to party Razz

Raiding times: 19:00 to about 23:00.

As you can se in my name i'am Frost specced, ofcorse if the Guild require it i will respec, maybe it will look stupid to my name but what ever Very Happy

Gear:
Not so good gear, but i will still do high dps, cours I'm pro king

As you can se on armory have chosen Alchemy and Herbelisem as my proffestions, that means that can craft for mats only becorse i aint greedy for guildies tongue (ofcorse i remember to bring pots for raid xD)

Raid exp: I done some bosses in Kara - Attumen, Maiden, Moroes, Opera, Nightbane, Curator.
Done a try on Gruul's lair, was third on the dps meter (the 2 that was better is full epic), but after 3 hours of atemps we gave up.
I go get all the required addons, and i have Vintrilo already Smile

The reason that i am quiting the guild i am in now (Angels of Death) is becorse that our raid times dosn't fit mine.
And i heard from my irl friend Rasmus (Wzahla) that your times fit in cheers

Thats mine application, hope its okay ;P see ya online :b
Back to top Go down
Iceblast

PostSubject: Missing link :P   Ice mage would love to join! =) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Iceblast

PostSubject: Re: Ice mage would love to join! =)   Ice mage would love to join! =) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Hey again, can't seem to post my link, dunno why, and my username only says Iceblast, but the name is Iceblaster xD go search in armory for it Razz
Back to top Go down
Urcish

Urcish

PostSubject: Re: Ice mage would love to join! =)   Ice mage would love to join! =) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:42 pm

Please contact Urcish/Fallenfiend/Breakable ingame

Urcish / CM Warrior
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice mage would love to join! =)   Ice mage would love to join! =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice mage would love to join! =)
Page 1 of 1