Forsaken Twilight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Twilight Guild

Forsaken Twilight Guild's Official website

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why i left

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aspava

why i left Empty
PostSubject: why i left   why i left Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:05 pm

well. i must start at a point and i'll from first serious guild rule post. i guess everyone saw it, and in raids leaders, and even the person who posted it breaks it. i have tried being nice and i think i acted nice, attented all the raids while im in guild. But the thing is people are scared and gets tired of wipes, and thats unlogical, actually u have to wipe to learn mechanics of fights. I believe that way this guild will not be able to progress or at least progress as quickly as i want. Also cancelled raids all the time was another thing that bored me. Another thing that kara raid signup at the last second. In addition to these leaders try to stop the people who protest the cancellation instead of apologizing for the ones who are there signup and ready. Moreover my class leader is ignoring me ingame and i cant learn my dkp even. why? coz i didnt pass shoulders for him. he still couldnt get he is not the only tank in raids and someone else could get his pieces. Afterall i'd like to be in more hardcore raider guild, not to call it a night after a kill, or 3 wipes.
So guys, have fun and good luck. Cyaz
Back to top Go down
Urcish

Urcish

why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: why i left   why i left Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:28 am

okay m8.. let me tell u something!

lets start from where u mention me k?

first of all, yes i ignored u... along with 20 other people cuz they wouldnt STFU and focus...
im willing to apoligize for not remebering to remove u from the ignore list... Aspava im sorry.

second the dkp system is on the fuckin forum! Learn to fuckin use it!

third to be honest m8, if u dont know why i got pissed of that u got the T4 shoulders then u are a N00B!
and u have no idea how much i have struggled to get the gear i have now... how many times have u been to Gruul? 1 maybe 2 times? and u get the shoulders... how many times have i been to gruul? lets say 10 - 12 times and 7 times i have lost the Shoulders to a much less and worse tank than me (not that u are a bad tank) so if u cant see it from my point of view then ... yeah wont even start on it !

4th i know im not the only tank!!!! IM THE CLASS MASTER U IDIOT! i know how many we got... and i know that we need to gear up the tanks in the guild, but again u dont know how much u need to fight and how much u have to spend on gettin the prober gear...

Well GL in the future m8... hope u will learn how hard it is...

Btw if u wanted to get in touch with me why didnt u just /w Fallen and tell him to tell me to take u off the ignore list???

GL m8... when u understand me... contact me and we can have a talk...
Back to top Go down
Dohlar

why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: why i left   why i left Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Well if you quit every guilld as soon an theres a problem, GL getting and keeping your spot in any raid. Try seeking out information more than for 10 secs before bitching about everything.

Players like Urcish who spent several nights in kara and so forth without ANY chance to get something useable, except the hope that the guild one day will raid places where he has chances of obtaining a loot, is worth GOLD to any guild that he may join. Luckily he joined this one. People who are so dedicated to helping other players, are people who will get their raid spots because they have proved themselves to the guild, that they actually are worth giving a raid spot. Instead of criticizing things, he deals with them, and gets it fixed. You just bail out, and then talk afterwards "ooooh, this is wrong, that is wrong", indeed cowardly done. 25 men fought 4 hours so you could get your shoulders, and then you just say. Fuck them all, i quit. Thats not "hardcore" done.

TBH Urcish deserves a lot more appreciation, than he actually gets from many people. And frankly i understand if hes pissed off, knowing how much organizing, raiding and lots of other stuff he did so YOU even had a chance at looking at High king maulgar. And then hearing so many people were against him getting those shoulders was just... unbelievable.

DKP system has been posted at website for ages, so no excuse for not knowing how it works, even said a week before it was still a work in progress.

Raid leaders get annoyed because a lot of people think they now how to do it all in Gruul instead of listening to what has do be done, doing everything else but listen to the tactics. And even if you do know it the constant chatting makes it harder for people who dont know it to focus about the relevant stuff being said, add that 5 ppl were on time to the raid.

U tried talk to fallen about not being able to get him? U posted a note at the warrior forum? Dont think so because then ill bet that problem would have been solved.

When dealing with it like this, youll get no sympathy from here, i case you havent figured it out already.

Urcish on the other handhas my utmost respect, and i will always back him up 110%

Last edited by Dohlar on Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fallen

why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: why i left   why i left Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:25 pm

what can i say totally agree with everything dohlar had said. i didn't reply to ur post becuse i didn't think u were worth the effort. you walked into my guild wasted my time toook loot other members could of had then walked out. inexcusable.
Back to top Go down
tazmena

why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: why i left   why i left Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:12 am

l also agree with everything urcish and dohlar have said you are the one out of order and feel that if you had a problem then you should of talked to fallen about this matter if you felt you couldn't talk to urcish and not just gquit.
urcish is a damm good tank and class master and should get more respect than he does but he has all my respect m8 100%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: why i left   why i left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why i left
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Twilight Guild :: Public :: General Chatting-
Jump to: