Forsaken Twilight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Twilight Guild

Forsaken Twilight Guild's Official website

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An appology for everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urborg

An appology for everyone Empty
PostSubject: An appology for everyone   An appology for everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:14 pm

This is the only place I could post, please could an officer Copy and paste it for the guild to see?

Recently I have acted out of character around the forums and in game. I have been needlessly hurtful and generally offensive and not polite to be with. A few of the issues that made me behave like this are being resolved personally. But I would like to extend a very sincere apology to everyone that I have offended.
Firstly Roo. I spoke completely out of turn at you, what I said wasn't fair, or at all true. I was just angered by the insinuation that Tonnka was deliberately used. I hope their is no hard feelings about this, but I can understand any residual hatred towards me.
Secondary, but by no means not as important. I really ripped into you and that was uncalled for/unnecessary, and I could see no difference between me and a bully, and that was a scary point of genuine realisation for me. At the time I thought it was funny but now I realise that even I would of ignored me, but I thank you for your patience with me. And I must add I am very impressed with your DPS. Certainly kept me on my toes! An appology for everyone Icon_smile
I would like to appologise to every member Small Gods, not only deliberately starting arguments I was rude and abusive to members. So sorry Guys.
My next apology is to every member of Forsaken Twilight. Since the incident in Small Gods, where I overreacted to one of Chris' reasonable and respectable points I have been deliberately going out of my way to annoy/anger Forsaken Twilight members. And also instructed my guild members too behave like wise. This is childish and immature. I would like anyone that wants a personal apology to /w Urborg in game. So sorry Guys.
Finally I would like to extend the above apology to Mikkle and Chris. I hope that you don’t hate me anywhere near the amount I hate myself right now.

Sorry to anyone involved. I am please the old Dom is back An appology for everyone Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Urborg

PostSubject: Just a small edit   An appology for everyone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:10 am

Typo! It's meant to say; Secondary, but by no means not as important. Cranker, I really ripped into you and that was uncalled for/unnecessary, and I could see no difference between me and a bully, and that was a scary point of genuine realisation for me. At the time I thought it was funny but now I realise that even I would of ignored me, but I thank you for your patience with me. And I must add I am very impressed with your DPS. Certainly kept me on my toes! An appology for everyone Icon_smile

I wasnt talking about roo's DPS lol
Back to top Go down
Fallen

PostSubject: Re: An appology for everyone   An appology for everyone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:26 am

i think that's big of you to post that m8, just as long as you mean it
Back to top Go down
Urborg

PostSubject: Re: An appology for everyone   An appology for everyone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:16 am

I genuinly mean it, and tbh, i think part of it was out of jealousy. Your guild became far more impressive that Vengeful, and so much faster! I'd like to talk to you about a plan I have.
Back to top Go down
Dohlar

PostSubject: Re: An appology for everyone   An appology for everyone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Well then, tell us about your plan here Smile enlighten us
Back to top Go down
Urborg

PostSubject: OK!   An appology for everyone Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:31 pm

You, me, a glass of red wine. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An appology for everyone   An appology for everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An appology for everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Twilight Guild :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: