Forsaken Twilight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Twilight Guild

Forsaken Twilight Guild's Official website

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

eveena appliction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eveena

eveena appliction Empty
PostSubject: eveena appliction   eveena appliction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:09 pm

hey guys, i just wanna say, when i choose to join vengeful instead of this guild i made a big mistake! the main reason i'm leaving that guild is because i signed up for a raid, i was approved, put on the list and all that, and then when it came to the raid, i had been online well in advance, and i wasn't even asked to come, they ignored me and replaced me without a word. si i'm hoping for better erm, stuff -for want of a better word- if i get in that is guild.
so here goes!
1. In game name and Class: Eveena / hunter

2. Talent spec: MM (10/51/0)

3. Armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Eveena

4. What end-game instances have you been to / cleared? been to kara, gruul and TK. cleared gruul.

5. Real life name and any other personal details you wish to add: Dave, i got karate tuesday and friday so i can't raid those days =(

6. What you think you can bring to the guild? a nice kind friendly person who always does his best in raids! Very Happy

7. How can you contribute to guilds raiding? well,i have the 125 AP bonus which is a nice bonus to melee in my grp Very Happy . i'm nice and friendly and don't get angry when we wipe

8. What was your previous guild and why did you leave/ want to leave?erm, i kinda answered that at the top so read that lol!

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urcish

Urcish

eveena appliction Empty
PostSubject: Re: eveena appliction   eveena appliction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:15 pm

plz contact me or Fallenfiend/Fallenblade/Swordseeker or Breakable in game m8...

Urcish
Back to top Go down
Eveena

eveena appliction Empty
PostSubject: Re: eveena appliction   eveena appliction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:17 pm

wow that was fast! Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

eveena appliction Empty
PostSubject: Re: eveena appliction   eveena appliction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eveena appliction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Twilight Guild :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: