Forsaken Twilight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Twilight Guild

Forsaken Twilight Guild's Official website

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 restoration shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I am sro

70 restoration shaman Empty
PostSubject: 70 restoration shaman   70 restoration shaman Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:39 am

1. In game name and Class: Srow Shaman

2. Talent spec: Restoration 0/5/056

3. Armoury link:

4. What end-game instances have you been to / cleared? MC cleard, ZG cleared, BWL first boss, AQ20 all but osirion (Last boss) And i have some Karazhan experience. The Pre-BC instances are whit an other character (Resto, Druid)

5. Real life name and any other personal details you wish to add: Tommy. I am currently unimployd, cus i just got out of 12mount long military service. So i have plenty of time to raid.

6. What you think you can bring to the guild? I dont know.. Some healing Smile

7. How can you contribute to guilds raiding? I can show up in time.. I dont get tierd of wiping, even after countless times, thats how you clear an instance if you ask me. Smile

8. What was your previous guild and why did you leave/ want to leave? I'm in Soulja for the moment. Dont like that guild, i dont feel like i am a part of the guild.

We
would ask that you would finish your app with a final note or comment
as to why we sould pick you for the opening spot in our guild.

Well i am 21years old so you wont get many inmature comments from me.. I dont use the Dinner excuse for beeing AFK, i eat next to my comp. You sai you needed healers and i think i'm a pretty good healer. Have healed in almost all instances pre-bc. So i know the drill.
Thats all. Hope you like my app. bb
Back to top Go down
Jinsin

70 restoration shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 restoration shaman   70 restoration shaman Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:02 pm

Hi m8

Either whisper Jayzee/jinsin/urcish/fallenfiend ingame plz

Jinsin
Back to top Go down

70 restoration shaman
Page 1 of 1